Find the Thai Cooking Class Details that I will be holding in Melbourne.
Believe me - we will have fun as I want you to enjoy the learning process and the food you cooked at the end.
Cooking Class Details ---
I can organise Individual or Group Classes.
I can organise Demonstration Classes for Schools, Corporate Team Building or at your Private Parties
From my list of menu 3 courses will be chosen and taught at the class.
However, if there is a dish you would like to learn, please indicate it on the registration form.
The basis of my choice will always be based on what is the best dish for you to start with for you to learn about the flavors of Thai cooking.
This is followed by the requests by participants of what they like to learn.
3 hours to 3.5 hours
There will be a surcharge for travelling to your kitchen or premises.
Terms & conditions:
1. 48 hours’ notice is required if you wish to change the date or session of your class
2. 72 hours’ notice is required if you wish to cancel your class.
3. There will be no refunds if you fail to attend the class
4. Refunds outside of these conditions will be at the discretion of “thaifoodlovers.com” and will incur a 20% administration fee
5. Menu for the class offered will vary according to market availability and seasonal varieties to take advantage of the freshest ingredients
6. As part of the Occupational Health & Safety requirement, closed-in flat shoes must be worn to all cooking classes. You will be refused entry if you do not have the correct type of shoes and there will be no refunds offered.
7. Please arrive on time to get the maximum benefit from the class
8. Payment is required within 24 hours of booking.