So ... What Is Your Favorite Thai Food?
Welcome to Thaifoodlovers guide to Thai Food and let me show you how the different regions of Thailand like Chiang Mai in the North, Bangkok in the Center and Hatyai in the South, influence and shape the diverse tastes of the 4 "s" of any Thai cuisine - saltish, sweetish, sourish and spiciness. Get to know the joy of cooking using my closely guarded Thai recipes that you can easily cook at home.
So ... What can I say?
I am very very passionate about cooking and eating good quality food! In fact, I can spend hours experimenting, modifying and perfecting different types of food.
When we first opened our Thai Restaurant in Melbourne in the 1980s, Australians and the rest of the world were only just discovering about this mixture of 4 "s" flavored Thai food but since then, it has grown in popularity not just in the Western world but to the rest of Asia with Thai restaurants popping up in all major towns and cities!
Now, you can also easily find them available as prepacked cooked meals
in major supermarkets and Asian food online stores when they fancy
dining-in instead of take out. Of course, there is no comparison to
eating the freshly prepared and cooked meals.
So … why is Thai food so popular?
Probably because Thailand travel is now even more popular with tourists
as they find this country with its rich history and culture, the pamper
of luxurious Thai massage together with a romantic getaway followed by exotic
Thai cuisine that is nicely contained in a budget without blowing up your
bank account and wished to be reminded of the good times after returning
Who knows? Maybe it is because of the movie "The King and I".
cuisine is one of the best gourmet cuisines in the world (ok, ok .. you
can tell I am not a very bias person -- lol!) It is well known for the
diversity of ingredients and amazing spiciness giving us this healthy food that is packed with medicinal
properties which is cooked and refined with more than two types of herbs
or spices which are beneficial to health.
A few years ago, my friends and I created our own foodnetwork and formed
a "food club", calling ourselves "Makan Club" where we would meet every
2 - 3 months to cook, discuss and enjoy our food and wines. My baby -- thaifoodlovers.com -- is born simply because I wanted to be able to share my passion with other food and wine lovers.
It is also because I just like everyone to rediscover the joy of
cooking and eating good quality food that leaves you smiling with
satisfaction, especially when ...
* I am a passionate cook
* I enjoy fine cuisine
* I enjoy evaluating on the quality of the food served
* I love a good drop
* I can go on and on about choosing a good bottle of wine
* I love cooking and eating with my friends
* I love cooking for my family using simple ingredients
* I enjoy seeking out the best places to eat
therefore welcome you to join me on this exciting journey to explore
how the rich cultural exchange of exotic tastes and influences has
gathered all of these different influences and balanced them together
with influence from the border and neighboring countries.
What has resulted is the birth of the very popular and exquisite tastes of Thai food loved by all …
love for you and I to share ideas, cooking tips, Thai recipes, wines to
match and the best place that you have been for a certain type of food.
So .. Let's have fun!
Do be interactive with me -- I will enjoy that the most!
Lastly, I will always be updating, adding new contents and new recipes, so please bookmark this site and check back here often.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Thai Food Blog
- The Thai Food Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the thaifoodlovers.com website. Subscribe here.
- Top 5 Thai Food - Taste Of Thailand - thaifoodlovers.com
- Get the Thai recipes to the Top 5 Thai food dishes that you must not miss when you travel Thailand
- Top 10 Thai Food - 10 Most Favorite Thai Dishes - thaifoodlovers.com
- Get the Thai recipes to the top 10 Thai food and know what to order when you travel Thailand
- Thai Recipes For Home Cook Thai Food - thaifoodlovers.com
- Get my Thai recipes designed to show you step by step on how to cook and create your favorite Thai food to enjoy with your friends at home.
- How To Cook Congee The Easy Way - thaifoodlovers.com
- Congee or also commonly known as jook in Thailand replaces rice as the center piece of the meal and then complemented by various dishes
- Soup Recipes - thaifoodlovers.com
- Thai Soup are often associated to the hot and sour variety with Tom Yum Goong as the most memorable but do you know ....
- Healthy Food In Thai Cooking? - thaifoodlovers.com
- Looking for healthy food in Thai cuisine? - Get to know the Thai food that can be healthy but still pack a punch in terms of taste and flavor.
- Stir Fry Prawns And King Oyster Mushrooms-thaifoodlovers.com
- Stir Fry Prawns With King Oyster Mushrooms Recipe For A Quick, Easy, Healthy And Delicously Tasty Addition To Your Dinner Entertainment
- Nam Pla Wan Thai Sauce To Complement Green Mangoes - thaifoodlovers.com
- Nam Pla wan is one Thai sauce that complements fantastically well with fruits that has a slightly sourish flavour
- Find Out Why Insects Eating Are A Growing Trend In Thai Street Food
- Insects are more than just snacks in the ever growing popular Thai Street Food - they are an excellent source of protein and nutrients.
- Food Club - Friends, Food, Wine - thaifoodlovers.com
- Food Club formed with a group of friends with a common bond to enjoy food and wine together.
- Thai Market - Food Market, Weekend Market, Night Market, Floating Market
- Discover the unique Thai Market filled with aromatic herbs and spices, chillies and delicious Thai food alongside trendy merchandise.
- Thai Ingredients - Essential in Thai Recipes To Get The 4 "s"
- Discover why Thai Ingredients are so essential in bringing out the best in the flavors of Thai recipes and Thai food.
- Thai Kitchen - Thai Food Cooking Cookware And Appliances
- In a Thai Kitchen, you will find essential Thai cookware like a wok, mortar and pestle, sticky rice steamer, rice cooker etc ...
- About me and my passion for Thai food, home cooking, wine and friends
- All about me being a Thai food lover and why I am so passionate about Thailand, my Thai recipes, home cooking, wines and being in a food club with my friends
- Thai Cooking Class In Melbourne - thaifoodlovers.com
- Thai cooking class with lots of fun where you will learn the secrets of cooking Thai food in a home environment and how to get the correct blending of the thai flavors.
- Thai Cooking Class Details - Melbourne - thaifoodlovers.com
- Get my Thai cooking class details with thaifoodlovers in Melbourne where you will combine fun and learn the secrets of getting the correct blending of the Thai flavors.
- Booking Form - Thai Cooking Class In Melbourne - thaifoodlovers.com
- Booking form to register for a Thai cooking class in Melbourne with thaifoodlovers.com.
- What Is Your Passion Doing For You? - thaifoodlovers.com
- Why not learn to turn your passion, something you can talk about for hours on end with interest and enthusiasm into a revenue generating online business?
- Contact Us About thaifoodlovers.com
- Contact Us About thaifoodlovers.com